Product related news:
- 2/1/2012 ActiveXPowUpload 1.2 new digital code signature
- 5/24/2010 ActiveXPowUpload 1.2 released (now 32 and 64 bit!)
- 1/26/2010 ActiveXPowUpload and JavaPowUpload controls has new code certificate up to 2012 year
- 12/8/2008 ActiveXPowUpload 1.1 released
- 6/11/2008 JavaPowUpload 1.0 and ActivexPowUpload 1.0 final release available
ActiveXPowUpload is advanced multiple file upload/download control
ActiveXPowUpload is easy client-side solution that can be used to perform multiple files
or whole folders uploads from a user machine to the web server. Also it
supports multiple files and folders download.
ActiveXPowUpload is a ActiveX supported by only Internet Explorer but don't needs anything on user side and supports any standard file processing script on server side.
Element-IT offers 2 versions of ActiveX for both 32- and 64-bit Internet Explorer (Main competitors has only 32-bit control).
ActiveXPowUpload key features:
- Multiple file selection at once by Ctrl, Shift keys or by Ctrl+A hot key.
- Recursive folders selection.
- Drag-n-drop files and folders.
- Rich progress and status information during the upload process.
- Uploads Form text items at the same request by POST or GET method.
- Sends selected paths info. This allows to recreate directory structure at server as it user selected.
- File filters by extension in the "Browse Files" dialog.
- Limit the maximum allowed size of individual files.
- Limit the maximum allowed total size of files.
- Limit the maximum allowed number of files to be uploaded at the same time.
- Possibility to cancel an upload anytime.
- Returns server reply with errors or success upload confirmation.
- Access to files date modified, date created, date last accessed, name, size information. This data accessible before upload and also can be uploaded with files to the server.
- Multilingual interface.
- Interface can be fully hidden and replaced with custom HTML and Java Script code. Control has reach properties, methods and events.
- Supports SSL (HTTPS).
- Supports Authentication (Basic, Windows integrated). ActiveXPowUpload don't ask credentials if user already entered it while opening web page.
- Supports Cookies and Session. ActiveXPowUpload automaticaly sends all Cookies and Sessionid cookie that has web page containing it.
- Supports Proxy Servers. It using the same proxy specified at browser settings to upload files.
- Supports Unicode file names, text Form items, localized messages and captions.
- Custom features. If you need to add your own features inside control or java script code we can try to help you. Please contact with our Support team
- Multiple files download with folders support.
- Resumable download of broken files.
- Rich progress and status information during the download process.
Server system requirements:
- Any OS and web server.
- Standard script which receives files on server. ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, Perl, JSP examples are included.
Users side system requirements:
- Internet Explorer 32-bit or 64-bit browser version 4.0 and later.
Unicode supporting Windows OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008 32- and 64-bit.
Windows 95, 98, Millenium not supported!