Product related news:
"We needed a solution for uploading multiple photo files. MultiPow was the best solution we found! I am more than satisfied and happy to recommend Element-IT. SC Smiley SRL, Tg. Mures Romania, www.fotosmiley.ro. We just looked for an easy uploading tool to integrate in our own cms system and found multipowupload. After trying many other uploaders out there, we found the best uploading and extending mechanism in multipowupload and have been using this product since years. The customizing ability is amazing and also support/feature requests are always answered very fast and to our full satisfaction!"Juergen(Weiss) UnserNachwuchs.de Ltd. (www.unsernachwuchs.de)
MultiPowUpload is advanced flash file upload component
MultiPowUpload is the universal java script control that includes multiple files uploading features of HTML5 (Drag-n-drop), Flash and Silverlight to replace the classic file uploading via Form in a browser. MultiPowUpload can be placed on a web site easily and works in a >99% browsers because it shows control that current browser supports (HTML5 or Flash or Silverlight). It offers lots of new possibilities that are not available during the usual upload via Form.
The most significant possibilities are:
- Preview and download of remote files. New in v3.4
- Includes Universal uploader java script (Combines HTML5(Drag-n-drop), Flash and Silverlight uploaders in one). New in v3.3
- Great multilingual interface with icons. (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and other 30+ languages in v3.1)
- Multiple files select and uploading.
- Images preview. New in v3.0
- Progress bar.
- Different settings like file types, maximum files size.
- Uploading whole file in request or by chunks.
- Direct upload to Amazon S3 New in v3.3.3
- Resumable upload starting from begin or last uploaded chunk. New in v3.0
- No known Flash cookies bug. New in v3.0
- Support all popular browsers, OS and servers (version 3.1 supports IE 9 beta and Firefox 4 beta).
This upload software intended for fast and easy integration into web solutions functionality of uploading multiple files on a server through Internet from a web browser. With such tool you can upload any data, and the extended image support (preview, thumbnails uploading and image operations like crop, rotate) makes it ideal tool for uploading pictures for photo galleries. MultiPowUpload supports any server side platform, like ASP.NET and PHP.
MultiPowUpload flash file uploader features
- Multi file selection at once by Ctrl or Shift keys.
- Selection the all files of the folder by Ctrl+A hot key.
- Rich progress and status information during the uploading process.
- Flash movie can be used for multiple Image Upload. Shows thumbnails at client side (without loading to the server). It uses EXIF metadata or whole image content to generate thumbnail.
- Image Rotate and Crop actions at client side.
- File filters by extension in the "Choose Files" dialog.
- Limit the maximum allowed size of individual files.
- Limit the maximum allowed total size of files.
- Limit the maximum allowed number of files to be uploaded at the same time.
- Access to server response.
- Can be used with classic Form and uploads files with Form fields values by POST or GET methods.
- Sends cookies and session id at request (non IE Flash players bug workaround)
- Possibility to cancel an upload anytime.
- Access to files date modified, date created, name, size and creator(Mac users) information.
- Multilingual and customizable interface (30+ languages).
- Interface can be replaced with custom HTML and Java Script code.
- Supports SSL(HTTPS)
Server system requirements:
- Any OS and web server.
- Standard script which receives files on server. ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion and Perl server scripts examples are included.
Users side system requirements:
- Any OS
- Any of popular browsers
- Adobe Flash Player 10 plug-in should be installed. If Player with older version installed control installs new automaticaly.