For educational organizations:
"It has been an easy solution to implement and use allowing our students and teachers to access their files remotely using a web browser from any computer that has internet access. We highly recommend it!"Brian Wherry, IT Director, American Academy, Castle Pines North, Colorado USA
Some special features for educational organizations:
- Integration with Active Directory users.
- Windows Basic or NTLM authentication is used: there is not any extra database of users.
- Can be integrated with existing SharePoint portal or Outlook web access (OWA)
- The application supports different operating systems: PC, Linux, Mac and mobile devices (smartphones, tablet computers).
- Viewing and editing Office documents online using just a browser.
- Editing documents using desktop MS Office or Openoffice.org directly on a server (the user does not need to download or upload a file).
- Mailing with attachments for particular users or groups.
- User password changing and password expiration date reminders.
- Mapping folders to local Windows OS (WebDav)
- Integration with Microsoft SkyDrive (sharing files and online editing of office documents).
- Integration with DropBox (a popular free file sharing service).
- Integration with Google Doc and Zoho (sharing and online editing of office documents, pdf, and images).
- It is possible for users to share folder/files on their own for third party anonymous access (viewing, upload, and download).