HTTP Commander supports most of browsers in mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android-smartphones and tablet computers, BlackBerry, Windows-mobile, Symbian and some others. HTTP Commander has a specific compacted interface for the above-mentioned devices and specially integrated features for them.
Some feature of the mobile interface:
- Watching streaming web video. It is possible for users to convert video files to a suitable format for their device format and screen resolution.
- Files upload and download from a mobile device.
- A different application for photo and video upload is used for iPhone because iPhone does not have the functionality in it’s browser.
- Viewing pictures with paging function.
- Viewing PDF and some Office formats on the device itself with the help of internal software.
- Viewing PDF and some Office formats online with the help of Google Doc and Zoho services.
- Smartphones work both with Forms and with Windows (Active Directory) authentication or without it.
- The standard state (not mobile) is adapted and works on iPad and similar touchpad tablet computers without any problems.