HTTP Commander supports most of the browsers on mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android-smartphones and tablet computers. HTTP Commander has a special compact interface designed for the above-mentioned devices and specially integrated features for them.
Some features of the mobile interface:
- Support of all basic operations with files and folders: delete, rename, create, copy, move li>.
- Support of sorting and searching. Li>
- Multiple view modes: list and thumbnails li>.
- Support of cloud services: Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox li>.
- Downloading and uploading files to the server. Li>
- View the images with the slide show function. Li>
- View the video files. Li>
- Listen to audio files. Li>
- View PDF files and office files directly in the browser. Li>
- Forms and Windows (Active Directory) authentication support. Li>
- Share files. Li>
- View file history, leave comments on files and folders. Li>
- Full version of the web interface (not the mobile interface) is also adapted to work on tablets. Li>